The mission of the Media Centre of CSRD-Institute of Social Work and Research is to serve the Institute in all its Media oriented needs, while simultaneously keeping itself in tune with the latest technological updates in the field of Media for quality output.
- The Institute has allocated an acoustically treated room which functions as the Media Centre of the Institute.
- The Media Centre is well furnished with all the necessary gadgets and softwares for audio-video recording.
- Software: PreSonus Studio One 4
- Audio Interface: PreSonus AudioBox iTwo
- PreSonus M7 Condenser Microphone
- PreSonus HD7 Headphone (over-the-ear)
- AHUJA Pro+ 3200 Microphones (2)
- Audio Mixer: Studio Master AiR 8
- Piano: Casio CTK 860 IN
- Copy Protect Software
- Video Camera – Panasonic AGAC 90
- Charger and Batteries (2)
- Memory Cards 32GB (3)
- Boom Mic
- MX Headphone (on-the-ear)
- Portable Light (2) & Stands (2)
- Seagate 1TB Hard Disk
- Short Films & Documentaries
Let My Village Live : https://youtu.be/buo-OqTsIHw
Suvarna Palvi: https://youtu.be/kCTlEEqWXGs
- Social Group Work in India – Dr. Suresh Pathare Video Link
- Nirbhay Nirgun
- Food Hygiene
- Towards Sustainable Development
- Bole Taise Chale
- Free Ticket
- Kaai G?
- Rupees Hundred Only
- The Bud
- Two Letters
- Song Recording
- Dnyan Jyot Album
Seminars & Workshops
- Seminar on ‘Role of Journalism in Information, Education and Social Development’.
- Three-day Workshop on Community Radio