Procedure for Submission of Exam form and Application for Grievances
Procedure for Submission of Application for Supply of Photo/Scan Copy(ies) of Assessed Answer Book(s):
- The Application form filled in and signed by the examinee only.
- The application shall be submitted by the examinee, along with the requisite fees, within ten days from start date of application.
- The candidate shall submit their application forms along with the requisite.
Non-Professional course Rs.100/- per answer book & processing fee is Rs.20/-.
Non-Professional course – Rs.150/- per answer book & processing fee is Rs.20/.
Professional course – Rs.200/- per answer book & processing fee is Rs.30/-.
REVALUATION OF ANSWER BOOK(S) OF THEORY PAPER(S)
1) Procedure for Submission of Application for Revaluation of Answer Book(s) of Theory Paper(s):
A candidate shall be eligible to apply after receipt of Photo/ScanCopy(ies) of those answer book(s).
- A candidate shall submit an application along with the requisite fees, within ten days from the date of receipt of Photo/ScanCopy(ies).
- The application form shall have to be filled in and signed by the candidate only.
Terms Relating to Revaluation of Answer Book(s) of Theory Paper(s):
- The revaluation of the answer book(s), however, shall not be permitted in respect of scripts of Practical Examination / Term Work / Internal Assessment / Sessional Marks / Dissertation / Thesis / Clinical / MCQ (Multiple Choice Question in practical examination) /online examination/In-Sem theory examination and Viva-Voce, etc.
- The fee for revaluation may be refunded, if the application is not entertained and not processed for revaluation and if the candidate concerned submits his request for refund.
- A candidate shall note that the result of the revaluation of his/her answer-book(s) of the theory paper(s) shall be binding on him/her.
- The benefit of the revaluation shall be given to a candidate if the original marks and the marks obtained after revaluation exceed by 5% or more of the maximum marks.