The institute is prominently located on the Pune-Aurangabad State Highway, which gives easy access to students and visitors. The physical facilities of the Institute include the open space and building. It is owned and maintained by B.P.H.E. Society. The total campus area is 3.62 Acres which is shared with another sister Institute namely Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research (IMS-CD&R). The building of this Institute was constructed with the support from World Neighbours (USA). The physical facilities of this Institute include the academic block, Hostel for Girls and Boys, Cafeteria, Dinning Hall, Recreation Hall, Sports Ground, etc.
(a) Academic activities:
The Institute has sufficient infrastructure facilities available for academic activities. The structure of the building is such that it can be provide enough space for conducting multiple academic activities. It is a three storied building with a spacious ground floor. The infrastructure for academic activities is as follows:
- Classrooms: Institute has a privilege of having spacious classrooms equipped with teaching learning aids including audio visual equipment such as Blackboard, Whiteboard, LCD Projectors, etc. There are total six classrooms (04 large classrooms with a capacity of 65 students and two small classrooms with a capacity of 15 students). The time-table of academic programme is arranged in such a way that all the courses get accommodated. All the classrooms have uninterrupted power supply from Wind/Solar Generator.
- Library and Reading Room: The institute has well-furnished specialized Library and reading room. The library has more than 10,000 volumes in English, Marathi and Hindi. Since the Library has open access system, the book racks are arranged in such a way that the users can comfortably move and access the required material. The reading room and computer lab is adjacent to the Library. The Library has a separate reference room. The reading room has comfortable seating arrangement for 40 students at a time.
- Conference Hall: The Institute has well-furnished Conference Hall with a sitting capacity of 60 persons. It is used for academic seminars, workshops and conferences. This hall created during the Golden jubilee year and it is named after Prof. T. Barnabas, the first Principal of Ahmednagar College and who played prominently role in establishment of this Institute.
- Training Hall: The training hall with the capacity of 50 participants is also available for the academic activities. It is used for the purpose of conducting trainings and workshops.
- Faculty rooms: The institute has independent room for each faculty to conduct field work supervisory conferences and provide individual consultation to students and research scholars.
- Hostel: In order to facilitate the learning the Institute has Hostel facility for both the Boys and Girls. Boys’ hostel is in the CSRD Campus and Girls Hostel at present located in the campus of AhmednagarCollege across the Highway. The Institute can provide accommodation to 80 male and 30 female students. Both the hostels have solar water heating systems, drinking water and other essential facilities.
(b) Co-curricular activities
In order to facilitate the academic activities in the Institute, the following infrastructure is available for co-curricular activities:
- Computer and Internet Facilities: The Institute has independent space for computer and internet facility. There are internet enabled PCs. The computer and internet facility is available for students, research scholars and faculty members.
- Auditorium: The spacious auditorium with the capacity of 300 persons is available for co-curricular activities like cultural programmes, special lectures, meetings and conferences.
- Meeting Room: The Round-table meeting room is located at the ground floor where all the administrative and academic meetings of faculty and staff are held.
- Child Guidance, Counselling and Day Care Centre (CGCC): The Child Guidance and Day Care Centre has its activities at two locations i.e. Institute campus and Anand Sadan. The building of Anand Sadan is located in heart of the city on Chitale Road, near Gandhi Maidan. Both the places have essential facilities to conduct the activities for children.