Guiding principles & Core values:
The CSRD- Institute of Social Work is guided by the following principles and values:
- Importance on students’ overall development.
- Appreciation of and respect for freedom of expression and cultural as well as ideological diversity;
- Equal opportunities to all and non-discrimination;
- Accountability and transparency in all work matters;
- Collective, participatory and non-hierarchical decision making;
- Participatory and experiential teaching-learning methodology for fostering dialogue, mutual learning and critical reflection;
- Working in collaboration, co-operation and team work; and
- Creation of an enabling environment that fosters teamwork, co-operation and mutual support.
- Commitment towards development of the disadvantage, excluded and marginalized section of the society.